Thursday, April 14, 2011

1st Quarter Review of 2011

Part I:  What Have I Gained So Far This Year?

1.  Have I earned more money in the first 3 months of this year than I did this time last year?  How much money have I earned? 
2.  How did I earn this money?
3.  With the money that I have earned or received so far this year, what have I purchased?  Of these purchases, which ones, if any, serve my business or job interests? 
4.  What specific productive and valuable skills have I learned so far this year that I am most proud of?   
5.  At school, where have my best efforts been applied? 
6.  What objectives will I accomplish between now and the end of the school year that will serve my goals building my career and or business?
7.  So far this year, I am most proud of _______________________________________________. 

Part II:  Please read this article by Jacob Hornberger on the trustworthiness of Social Security, write a four-paragraph review in a new post on your blog, post it, and then send a copy of your review to my email: mwalgenb@lausd.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment