Saturday, July 9, 2011

A 10th Grader Advertises for His Own Business

Look At What This Sophomore is Willing To Do For Work and To Earn Extra Money.

I'm a soon to be sophomore and I'm hoping to get a summer job to get some cash for school this year. I'm available most of the week and can work long hours. I don't really care about the pay rate but really just hoping to earn some cash. I'm a straight A student and I have the report card to show it, And I promise I WILL NOT be and trouble. I'm a little on the small side but I'm NOT A LITTLE KID. I can handle my own and you will find that out if you hire me.

DON'T LIKE DOING THESE JOBS?  THEN LET ME . . .

1.  TO DO HOUSEHOLD CHORES.
2.  WASH YOUR CAR IN THE SUMMER SUN.
3.  DO YOUR LAUNDRY.
4.  RUN SMALL ERRANDS AROUND TOWN.
5.  DO A PAPER ROUTE.
6.  PASS FLYERS OUT ON CARS.
7.  BE YOUR MYSTERY SHOPPER.
8.  HELP YOU MOVE.
9.  CLEAN YOUR GARAGES.
10.WALK YOUR DOG.
11.PICK FRUIT OFF YOUR TREES.
12.PICK UP THOSE OLD PIECES OF METAL LAYING AROUND YOUR HOUSE.
13.TAKE YOUR RECYCLABLES AWAY.
14.DOG SIT FOR A WHILE.
15.PULL WEEDS OUT OF YOUR DIRT.
16.CLEAN YOUR WALK WAYS & DRIVE WAYS.
17.DO ANY OTHER TYPE OF ODD JOBS.

CALL ME @

No comments:

Post a Comment